Online Graduation Registration
||: November 2 - 21, 2020
: 24 hours (for online register and e-Payment)
- Log onto www.graduation.au.edu and go to Graduation 2019 to fill up and submit Graduation petition online
- All graduation requirements are checked automatically, If you have not fulfilled all the requirements please contact Office of the University Registrar, M Building, Window 5, Hua Mak Campus immediately.
- Check whether the personal data is correct, update it if necessary and fill up all the data fields in the survey as required by CHE and ONESQA. Please note that you need to fill up all data before proceeding to make e-payment or cash payment.
- Bachelor's Degree students 3,200 Baht
- Master's Degree students 3,200 Baht
- Ph.D.'s Degree students 3,200 Baht
- ABACA Life Membership (2,500 Baht) is recommended to pay.
- Krungsri E-Payment (Krungsri Online Membership is required), can be made 24 hours online during Online Graduation Registration period. The receipt of payment is available at the Office of Financial Management, "P" Bldg., Hua Mak campus two days after payment..
- For cash / credit card payment can be made at the Office of Financial Management. "P" Bldg., Hua Mak Campus.
- The receipt must be shown to the Office of the University Registrar in order to pick up the graduation diploma during Issuance of Graduation Diplomas.
Online Graduation Registration is confirmed after the Graduation petition and survey are submitted and fees are paid.
Issuance of Graduation Diplomas*
||: January 19 - February 6, 2021 (Monday-Saturday)
(except sunday and official holidays)
||: 8.30-16.00 Hrs.
||: Office of the University Registrar, “M” Bldg., Window 5, Hua Mak Campus
||: 1. Those who are unable to pick up their graduation diploma themselves may send a representative who submits the
following documents to get the diploma:|
- Copy of the citizen identification card of the diploma owner (Thai Graduates) / Copy of passport (non-Thai graduates)
- Copy of the citizen identification of the representative (Thai ) / Copy of passport (non-Thai)
- An authorization letter with signature of the diploma owner
2. Graduated Students are supposed to collect their Graduation diplomas during the mentioned period (Jan. 19 - Feb. 6, 2021),
otherwise, graduated students will relinquish their rights to claim the diploma.
3. Please be informed that the university cannot reprint/reissue a graduation diploma under any circumstances, it can only be
printed out once.
For Online Graduation Registration
Go to Au Graduation 2019 (Graduating Class XLVIII)
Online Graduation Registration is compulsory
This website is best viewed on Internet Explorer.